Preview Player

Check out a few of our many covers! Hope you enjoy!!

Preview Tracks

Updates- Hudson Graduation Party

So I have to say that guest appearing for Kool Stream Runnin' (KSR) at the grad party was really cool! I love our acoustic duo but there is something really cool about hearing an entire band behind you too.

They played a great show and one thing is for sure... they bring the energy to the room! I think at the beginning people were shy but soon enough there were dancers out on the floor making dancing circles and doing conga lines! My job as the guest was to bring a little softer side and slow things down. It was a lot of fun and I'd definitely do it again sometime!! Everyone played great and a special shout out to my partner Steve who really kicks butt on the electric guitar! He does some pretty smooth acoustic but boy does he come alive on electric!

I'm really glad that they asked me to join them and I'm looking forward to the next gig :)

No comments:

Post a Comment