Preview Player

Check out a few of our many covers! Hope you enjoy!!

Preview Tracks

Rockin' on Main Street

Here's how it all went down.....

We arrived early at the cafe to set up and eat. It was a great feeling knowing that in a short while, we would be there... center stage... all ears and eyes on us!!

As time passed our friends and family piled in. Although it was great to have all of them there (especially the ones who traveled), I really loved seeing the faces I didn't recognize, people just visiting the cafe. I even had one surprise from a guy at work (a fellow musician) who showed up with his wife. It was very nice to see them and they said they'd definitely come again.

Nerves were surprisingly low when we started the show. We just kept saying to each other in days prior the we were just having fun and to let loose. I feel like we did that for sure! It definitely was fun and we smoothed over anything in our way.

During our break we had Kool Stream Runnin' come out and fill the time. Unfortunately, this meant no real break for Steve since he was part of that band too. They did awesome as usual and really got the crowd going with some old, familiar favorites.

Over all it was an awesome experience and is now one of the things I can cross off my music life goal list. I'm so excited to have the opportunity to be hired with Steve to play. We made out very well in T.I.P.S too!! Watch out day job!! One visitor (not family or friend) yelled out a thank you after we finished "At Last" and it was reported to me that he immediately left to visit the nearby ATM and came back to drop a little something in for us!! How awesome is that??!!

We'll keep you posted on where we plan to show up next!!!

Visit our photo album to see all the pics from the cafe!
http://www.cornersofserenity.myphotoalbum.com/view_album.php?set_albumName=album01

Our friend Gerard (AKA Twiitcher on Twitter)streamed video live... check it out!!
http://qik.com/twiitcher



Here was the setlist:

Groton Set list

Set 1
Something To Talk About
My Immortal
It Ain’t Over Till It’s Over
Annie’s Song
Walkin’ After Midnight
Angel
Bad Moon Rising
Women Be Wise
I Can’t Help Falling In Love
Look What You’ve Done
Cruisin’
Hurt
I Want You Back

Break (Kool Stream Runnin’)

Set 2
Jolene
Missing Your Love
I Love You
If I Ain’t Got You
You And Me
At Last
Blue
Beautiful
Make You Feel My Love
One Moment More
Meant For You
Syrup & Honey
I Can See Clearly Now

Encore:
When You Say Nothing At All

No comments:

Post a Comment