Preview Player

Check out a few of our many covers! Hope you enjoy!!

Preview Tracks

Goodbye 2010... Here we come 2011!

I can't believe it's already 2011!! When I look back on 2010, I really have a lot to be thankful for!! So far...

~My goal of being in a band- check
~My goal of singing with a full band- check
~My goal of playing out in front of people- check
~My goal of playing a paying gig- check
~My goal of writing originals- check
~My goal of actually playing them out with good feedback- check!!!!

All of this would not have been possible if it wasn't for my good friend Jenn introducing the idea to her dad, Steve back in May! I'm amazed at how easy and fun this has been!! We had an excellent year of progress and still are working toward future goals! Steve's talent mixed with the musical craziness going on in my head jut happened to be a great fit!!

We played our originals at a few private parties and most recently, my company "End of the Year" party. We had the owner and his wife, the vice president, the general manager and all other employees as an audience. Everyone really seemed to have a great time and we got some awesome feedback at all of the parties! We now have a request to play again for all 3 companies this summer!!!

So... the list may change but as of now... here are our future goals for 2011:

1.) Write enough originals for a 12 song CD - (we have 11 in the works right now!)

2.) Get our T-Shirt designs and our website running.

3.)Learn more covers and include originals so we have a 4 hr set list. We have offers to play more gigs (one being the Coach Stop Restaurant) if we have 4 hours of material, so we'd love to do that!

4.) Play out more... nursing homes, restaurants, coffee houses

We hope you plan to grow with us this year and continue to be our loyal supporters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment