Preview Player

Check out a few of our many covers! Hope you enjoy!!

Preview Tracks

Our progress...

Hi all! It's been quite some time since we posted anything. We've either been sick or busy... but here's where we're at...

It'll do your hearts good to know that we haven't been slacking though!! We've been working out a ton of originals!! I counted a potential 19 in the works! Whenever we get together to practice... we seem to be able to get a whole song worked out in a matter of a few hours. We're pretty excited about all the progress :) We hope to have a CD for the public soon!!! Although we're still debating about using a studio or just using the nice recording equipment Steve has... I can assure you it will be great!So far we've had a ton of requests for a CD!

On a sad note, one of our fans who made me shake on it that he would be the first to buy an autographed CD has passed away. I want to mention him because he, a fellow musician, really was very encouraging and enthusiastic about our music. He shared our cover CD with his family members whom I had never met. His sister at his funeral brought our CD into the funeral home and asked everyone around who the band members were and if they were there. I let her know it was me and she began to relate to me how much her brother was moved by our music. She told me she wanted to keep our CD because he loved it so much! Needless to say I was amazed and felt really blessed we were able to affect someone like that so much that it spilled over onto others! He was a great guy with a very big heart. He will be missed by many!

So we'll try not to keep you waiting long! I'll keep you posted!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment